setembro 29, 2010

Spring 1989 in Africa






By the time I finished High Shool at the International School of Kenya, Nairobi, I was 18 years old and my Mom was not willing me leaving home. The fact is that I come from a 4 children family, I am the youngest and the only mommy's girl! Then, my 13th grade(!) was only to study Languages, catwalk modelling and photo advertisement, yes, yes, I made a good amount of money and, later on, I travelled to Europe with it.  Well, and this lovely shot was taken from Alan Steenstrup's father, a great Danish dealer, who started selling african jewelry and bijoux in Europe. Love this necklace!!!
Materials: Prima brand new paper Paisley Road Collection "Bhangra"; American Crafts paper Metropolitan "Street Car", "Dear Lizzy" patterned chipboard shape Thickers; Thick Black Cardstock, EK Bumpy Road punch; White Rub-ons; Arte 1 Green Felt Fusion; Golden ribbon and Colored Staples. Creative Scrappers Sketch #122 interpretation.

1 Huuuuuge Hug each, Love Julia Sáddi



9 comentários:

Jolanda disse...

so cool,i love the black background!!!
Have a very nice day.
Love,Jolanda

charlot disse...

Hi Julie,

I think, it was also something for you. The Event was interested for everyone who loves scrapbooking.
Maybe next year?? =)
I hope so!

Charlot*

Anônimo disse...

Lindo LO, adorei o contraste das cores.
Beijos

Raquel disse...

maravilhoso seu lo Julia, esse contraste do escuro com o colorido ficou divino!
Bjus

Evelien disse...

beautiful layout!!! love the new papers from prima:)

Brit Sviggum disse...

Lovely layout, Julia. And so nice to read your story :) The photo is beautiful!!!
Hugs Brit

Gabi Alberti disse...

Juliaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Que tudoooo que foi a sua vida!! uahuahuah Muiiito legal!! E o LO tá tão liiindoooooooooooo!!! Ameii ameiiiii!! Bjoooos

Nádia Teixeira disse...

I loved this Layout!
Congratulations!

Raquel disse...

Juliaaa....estarei na feira sim...
Como perder?...rs
Estou super ansiosa...meu primeiro evento de scrap...ai, ai...rs
Estarei lá dia 08 e 09....espero te encontrar...
Um beijo gigantesco